Are you looking to take the next step in your career which will see you make a move to an established and successful engineering consultancy with an enviable reputation?
Our client is looking for a talented and motivated Civils Technician to join them in their office near East Grinstead on a full time permanent basis to assist their highly experienced Civil Engineering team with a number of infrastructure schemes.
This is a close knit team with an appreciation for how important it is to ensure client satisfaction and the delivery of visionary design whilst adhering to budgets and timeframes. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in Residential, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Commercial or Leisure markets.
- Highly proficient use of Autocad,
- An understanding of Civil Engineering design packages such as Civils 3D would be advantageous,
- An understanding of MicroDrainage is essential,
- A good understanding of drainage design methods,
- Ability to demonstrate design experience in the civils sector,
- Supporting the team in achieving project demands and deadlines,
- Assist engineers producing reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports.
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Ability to work well in a team and build relationships with colleagues and clients.
On offer for the Civil Technician:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- An 'Investor in People' certified employer
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.