Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of architectural and structural engineering projects and due to an increased workload an opportunity has been created in their busy office near Bradford for an enthusiastic Structural Engineer who wants to be hands on with exciting projects.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop in the field of engineering, a range of projects. There is scope for progression and to put your stamp on your own projects within a fast-growing engineering and architectural practice while working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
- Assisting the Associate Director in the design of a variety of structures,
- Contribute to the team of engineers in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD,
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner to colleagues, clients, contractors, and the wider design team,
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages,
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 1 years' post graduate experience,
- experience in all the common forms of construction and building types, i.e., steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Demonstratable experience of leading projects ranging from individual residential to large scale commercial developments,
- Experienced in the use of Eurocodes,
- Experience of structural analysis design and software is essential.
- A very competitive salary based on experience,
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays,
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee's. (Where appropriate),
- Matched employers Pension contribution up to 6%,
- 1 day a year paid for charity work.
This role also has the benefit of agile working with a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV to Sian Burke for consideration.