Our client is a successful engineering consultancy that is enjoying a growing order book and, as a result, they are currently seeking an ambitious Senior Civil Engineer with at least 5 years' post graduate experience to join them in their office in Central London.
Your previous experience should include design of roads & drainage for numerous development projects, as our client's workload spans a wide range of sectors.
As a Senior Civil Engineer you will lead and mentor more junior engineers, ensuring the good quality delivery of work. Client meetings will also fall within your remit and you should have the ability to deliver technical aspects of a project clearly and concisely in these meetings.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Ideally a Chartered ICE Engineer or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Proven experience with large residential project (500+ units),
- Experience in S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs,
- Experience to include Microdrainage Windes and/or Civils3D 2020,
- Experience in undertaking SUD's designs and Flood Risk Assessments would be preferred.
This is a growing office with the opportunity for progression within the business. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham.