My client is large company working on a range of projects; including, Offices, security buildings, maritime buildings and mooring equipment.
This is an opportunity to learn and gain new skills from a network of experienced engineers within the team.
You will be liaising with clients and work collaboratively with other engineers.
- Degree/Masters Degree in Structural engineering
- Chartered or working towards
- Atleast 5 years experience
- Up to date with codes/standatrds of practise
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication
For more information about this opportunity. Please contact