My client require an experienced Chartered or near Chartered Infrastructure Engineer to work on a diverse portfolio of projects.
The successful applicant will have extensive design draingage experience, on new-build and refurbishment projects, and should be familiar with a wide range of current design software. The successful applicant will be responsible for projects from inception to completion, ensuring targets are met and costs controlled. They will represent the company at client and project meetings and must be confident and assured in doing so.
They have asked us to help them find an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in the south east of England on a full time permanent basis.
- Designing and preparing drawings for surface water, sewer networks and external ground levels in the residential and commercial sectors,
- Designing and preparing highway designs including vertical and horizontal geometry. Highways and Drainage design experience (S278, 38, 104),
- Working with specialist software for drainage and infrastructure design including AutoCAD, PDS, and Microdrainage/Windes,
- Preparing technical schedules,
- Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers when required,
- Ensuring project work is carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget,
- Ensuring that appropriate service/design decisions are met,
- Communicating with Directors on relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved,
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team and ensuring all relevant staff are informed of client matters,
- Mentoring and assisting Graduate Engineers where required,
- Embracing CPD, self-learning and personal development,
- Actively working towards Chartered Engineering status (where applicable).
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or working towards Chartered status with ICE,
- A minimum of 8 years' post graduate experience,
- Must have hands on design experience & the ability to work on multiple projects at once,
- Residential infrastructure design experience, including drainage and highway design to adoptable standards (S38, S278 and S104 and S206),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent attention to details,
- Ability and desire to supervise and mentor team members.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer opportunity please send an updated CV to Sian Burke.