My client is a leading international multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, involved in providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project requirements.
They are looking for an experienced and keen Principal Engineer to expand their Civil Infrastructure Team in Bristol. Which may also involve travelling to the other offices across the UK.
You will be managing the team and importantly maintain and develop client relations you will be able to help develop and push forward the business and represent the
Managing budget plans, supervising other team members and mentoring, check and sign off design work
- Degree level in Civil Engineering, or equivalent;
- Chartered Engineer status with relevant professional institution;
- Experience in the planning, design and construction of residential, commercial and industrial
developments from conception to technical approval;
-Experienced in design tools such as MicroDrainage, Civils 3D and AutoCAD, or equivalents.
- Leading on a range of projects or acting as technical discipline lead for larger projects
- Design and specification of civils drainage, earthworks and / or highways;
- An understanding of service utilities, drainage and external works design and modelling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information about this opportunity. Please contact