Our client is a design led structural engineering consultancy based in Leeds and they are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. This is a well-established business who can offer a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative design on project ranging in size from the very small to high end.
Projects: Education, industrial, residential (apartment blocks and housing), manufacturing etc.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Design Engineer,
- Ability to solve problems through lateral thinking,
- Must have an excellent understanding of residentail drainage
- Ability to produce drawings using MicroCAD and other relevant software
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage costs
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Civil Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Sian Burke to be considered.