Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a highly respected engineering consultancy specialising in structural design and detailing in reinforced concrete and structural steelwork.
They have asked us to help them find a talented Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their Bracknell office on a full time, permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 5 years+ of industry experience and should show demonstrable experience in steel, concrete and load bearing masonry as well as being able to competently run project teams.
Projects: traditional housing, multi-storey apartments, offices, sports facilities, hospitals, schools and mixed-use schemes.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 5years' experience,
- Design experience in reinforced concrete, steel and masonry and timber,
- Carry out supplier drawing reviews and help incorporate supplier requirements into drawings where necessary,
- Familiar with proprietary products relating to your designs,
- Coordinate information from other design team members and disseminate that information clearly to members of the team,
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Pro-active stance and a commitment to work strictly to programmes set by the Company Director, and to drive production to meet agreed deadlines,
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables,
- Experience in representing the Company well at meetings and at site visits,
- Experience in taking responsibility for personal Health and Safety matters.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Competitive salary,
- Company pension,
- Private healthcare,
- Annual bonus scheme
- Business mileage payments
- Serviced offices which are a 10 minute walk from train station with an onsite café, free onsite parking,
- Hybrid working,
- Free breakfast on a Friday,
- Staff social events.
In addition our clients offer a highly supportive working environment in which you will be encouraged to develop your skills.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for please send an up to date CV to Sian Burke for consideration