Our client is an engineering consultancy that is experiencing a sustained period of grown and as a result, they are looking for an experienced Civil Infrastructure Technician.
As a Civil Infrastructure Technician you will be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety and scale of projects spanning across many sectors of the industry including but not limited to master planning, education, retail, commercial and residential ranging from 50k to several million in value.
CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITES
- Production of infrastructure design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels and ground modelling
- The designs will be created using AutoCAD, Civils3D and Mircodrainage
- Undertake detailing to Technical Approval submission standards for Roads and Drainage Consents
- Liaise with other design team members to achieve fluid and co-ordinated design
- Occasionally take a design lead when required
CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE TECHNICIAN BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- HNC in Civil Engineering
- Experience within the construction industry
- Strong working knowledge of design software packages
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- £32,000 - £37,000
- 5% Pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional membership fee covered
- Hybrid working options
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!