My client is looking for a creative and ambitious structural engineer to join their busy growing Gloucester office.
My client is looking for someone to take on their own projects from beginning to end and be integral to the growth plans of the consultancy. With clear objectives to help your professional growth and assist with chartership.
The office is sociable and friendly.
- Deliver and lead multiple projects or parts of larger projects to completion, within budget and to programme.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties.
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project.
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training.
- A BEng or MEng Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design and be a member of the relevant body such +5 years
as the IStructE.
- A knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures
- The ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes.
- Experience with computer software is essential, including Fastrak portal, TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
- Experience across several sectors. Our projects are in a range of materials across the commercial, educational,
residential, health and leisure sectors.
- Some experience of conceptual design, project management including programming works and a desire to develop
mentoring and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
For more information. Please contact me