We are working with an expanding dynamic development planning and infrastructure design consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join them in their Reading or office on a full-time permanent basis. Offering flexible working.
Our client prides themselves on offering a high quality and professional client service on a variety of infrastructure projects throughout the UK. Previous infrastructure experience is therefore key for this role.
Projects: - highway, residential, housing estates and drainage.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- Ideally Chartered or working towards Chartership
- A minimum of 7 year's experience,
- Experience with PDS and Site3D software
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience with building Client relationships and seeking business growth opportunities
- Mentoring junior staff
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
The company will offer the successful Civil Engineer excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and to be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV to Sian Burke 01728 726138