Your new company
Hays are currently working with one of Nis top Civil and Architectural Consultancies to recruit for Civil or Senior Civil Engineering Technologists to join their busy team in Belfast due to contract awards and an already busy work schedule. Career progression is at the core for our client and as such they will fully support career progression while offering a competitive salary and a diverse range of projects.
Your new role
To assist the senior members of the Civil Infrastructure team in the preparation of drawings, calculations, programmes, specifications, reports and other job-related correspondence. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a member of the Civil Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
- Preparing conceptual, schematic and detailed design solutions for various elements of civil engineering projects.
- Liaising and coordinating with other design team members, both in-house, other offices and/or external consultants.
- Preparation of drawing lists, programmes, tender documentation, and specifications using Microsoft Office software.
What you'll get in return
In return they offer a highly competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within a forward thinking, dynamic working environment that has attained an impressive reputation within the construction and civil engineering industry within Northern Ireland. Successful candidates will be exposed to all aspects of the business, including technical design, project management and commercial activities.
What you need to succeed
- Applicants must have a form of engineering qualification, ideally to HND/HNC level in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering.
- 1-5 years industry experience within a civil design team.
- AutoCAD skills / experience essential.
- Experience with specialised software such as BIM / Revit, Civil 3D, PDS, Micro drainage are preferable.
- Be able to work effectively under pressure with limited supervision, to deadlines and as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02890446900. You can also email me directly to receive a call back.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.