Fantastic, unique opportunity to join a of a AJ100 practice's brand new office in Brighton!
Your new company
This is a fantastic, unique opportunity to join a of a AJ100 practice's brand new office in Brighton. This office is located in a great location just a short walk away from the train station. This company creates bespoke, considered architecture that has a positive impact in society working across commerce, education, healthcare, leisure and living sectors. The company culture is one of inclusivity, inventiveness and empowerment. Their greatest asset is their people, and they ensure employee happiness and wellbeing is top of their agenda. The Education team are specialists in their field, building an enviable reputation within the industry, with particular expertise within the design of SEN facilities. As a result of recent project wins across the country, they are expanding their Education team and now require experienced Project Architects.
Your new role
The Project Architect will lead on design, management and collaboration with the wider design and technical team members, alongside external parties including clients and contractors and will have proven project running skills. A confident, decisive manner is essential for to allow programme milestones to be met, in addition to strong communication skills and proven project running experience. This is a great opportunity for creative, focused and ambitious individuals who want to make a real impact. They are looking for individuals who can hit the ground running and be instrumental in the delivery of schemes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience post qualification, with ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements
- Experience in the design of SEN educational facilities and knowledge of DFE working practices
- Proven strong portfolio of work
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Client facing and confident to take part in meetings with wider project team members
What you'll get in return
- 1.00pm finish and work from home every Friday!
- Central office locations, close to transport links and local amenities
- Close-knit, supportive team environment
- Comprehensive CPD programme with inhouse seminars
- Busy social calendar
- ARB professional membership fees
- 31 days holidays increasing to 33 following eligible period (including bank holidays)
- Excellent employee benefits package including enhanced maternity/paternity leave, donate a day volunteering scheme, subsidised fitness classes, retail/travel discount scheme, and always have your birthday off!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me your details. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.