Our client is a global multidisciplinary engineering firm that is actively recruiting for a Chartered Bridge Engineer to join their central Edinburgh design office.
As an experienced Chartered Bridge Engineer, you will be involved with:
- Engineering design on new bridge structures
- Guiding design teams throughout all phases of the project, from bidding to completion
- Working on a range of small to large projects which are high profile
- Managing projects
- Assisting with business development
- Carrying out bridge feasibility works, design, assessment and strengthening depending upon project requirements
All the above can be done from the comfort of your own home (except for site visits). 2/3 days per week.
- Take a proactive approach with clients to ensure that the best solutions are provided
- Develop, implement, and monitor scheduling and reporting programmes
- Attend site visits and project status meetings
- Provide advice, mentorship, and support to junior engineers
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered level
- Familiar with both DMRB and Network Rail/ Translink design standards including Eurocodes
- 3+ years' experience in a similar design consultancy
- £40,000 - 45,000 Per Annum
- 7% Company pension
- Annual professional subscriptions
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme/ season ticket travel options
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!