Are you an experienced Associate Structural Civil / Structural Engineer or a Principal Engineer who has led and successfully delivered projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an established civil and structural engineering consultancy based in West Yorkshire with an excellent reputation for the ability to provide innovative, cost effective and practical design solutions. They have an opportunity for an Associate Civil / Structural Engineer to join their small but highly experienced team and play a lead role in the development of the business as part of the company's ongoing succession planning.
This is a hands on role that will enable the successful candidate to develop new and existing client relationships alongside the existing directors, with the opportunity to become a director upon demonstrating suitable leadership qualities and the required engineering expertise.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing structures projects with existing and new clients.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered civil/structural engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
- Significant experience in a design consultancy, either at associate level, or as a senior engineer and looking to take on additional responsibility
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing structures projects,
- Proven experience of technical leadership and managing small teams,
- Experience of establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities,
- A can-do attitude, be able to deliver innovative and practical engineering solutions under pressure and proactively drive projects forward.
They need a leader - someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
Our client also encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.