Our client is an established transport planning and infrastructure design consultancy and they have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Associate / Associate Director to join the small and evolving transportation team in their office in Oxford on a full time permanent basis.
You will be joining a talented team where, as Associate / Associate Director you will come in as number 2 to a Director and for the right candidate there is the opportunity to quickly progress to board shareholder level.
The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and will have experience in the preparation of Transport Assessments and Transport Statements in support of new developments, and to provide advice on the transport aspects of development masterplanning, urban regeneration projects and the production of Travel Plans.
- A Master's degree in transport planning would be desirable but is not essential,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Between 12-15 years' experience as a Transport Planner in either public or private sectors,
- A member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT is desirable but not essential,
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record within the industry,
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of development transport planning,
- Experience of leading and managing a team,
- A full UK driving licence.
On offer for the Associate /Associate Director (Transport Planning):
- A competitive salary,
- Pension scheme,
- 25 days annual leave (+ 1 additional day every 3 years),
- Bonus scheme with % of company profits,
- Agile working with 3 days p/w in the office
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a consultancy who enjoy an excellent reputation with both their clients and employees. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send an updated CV to Sian Burke from Conrad Consulting.