CAD Technicians needed for busy Sidcup office.
Your new company
By consulting and engaging with clients, users, extended design teams and stakeholders, we visualise, design and advise with an eye to intelligent creative reuse of buildings, sustainability and future adaptability. We want users to find delight in our solutions through attention to detailing and usability in innovation.
We believe that the best outcomes, whether in refurbishment or new building projects, emerge from a clearly defined brief and from a strong working relationship with committed clients, end-users and all other teams and stakeholders.
Your new role
My Client is seeking an ambitious technician to join an expanding Civil Engineering team.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of project sectors including Rail, Marine, Highways (amongst others). Ideally the candidate will have gained a minimum 5 years of relevant UK Civil Engineering experience in a wide range of project types with a heavy emphasis on Rail projects. Good hands-on experience and expertise in AutoCad are required and for the position and working knowledge of Autodesk Civils 3D and Revit would be beneficial. A competitive renumeration package is on offer for the right candidate, salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- To prepare and compile CAD/Revit files to project requirements, including plans, sections, elevation, details, and all associated information in accordance with the Company CAD/Revit standard, BS1192, PAS 1192-2 or ISO 19650.
- To file all CAD/Revit related information in accordance with the company standards and be responsible for maintaining the document control of information for the duration of a project in relation to the filing system and issue of drawings & models as requested by the project team and/or CAD/BIM manager.
- To be able to work under own initiative within a multi-discipline environment, and to manage a variable and changeable workload. To be able to plan workload and ensure information is produced within parameters set out by Cad /BIM manager and or the project lead.
- To assist the CAD/BIM manager to maintain and develop the CAD/Revit library of standard information required for all projects including, CAD blocks & templates, Revit templates & families and standard technical details etc.
- To assist with updating and maintaining quality control and CAD/BIM standards to the CAD/Revit manager's requirements.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working for the right candidate
- Flexible working policy.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Simply Health cash plan.
- Long service award.
- Bonus scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.