We are seeking applications from contract Structural Design Engineers (with a minimum of 3 years relevant UK post-graduation experience) to join our clients London team on a long term contract basis.. The successful candidate will be designing, detailing and managing refurbishment office and new-build residential projects and experience in both these areas is therefore required. Proficiency in the use of Tekla is also essential.
This role will allow the right person to work flexibly, remotely and autonomously and will involve working collaboratively and remotely with a Director and other team members using a VPN connection with Teams, as well as occasional meetings in our client's office for coordination and liaison meetings.
- Experienced in complex refurbishment as well as innovative new-build and multi-storey developments,
- Excellent understanding of fundamental structural engineering principles,
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken,
- Good structural analysis skills,
- Experience at producing efficient, sensible and complex designs,
- Able to produce appropriate calculations by hand and using Excel,
- Ability to use Tekla is essential for this role.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.