Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy? Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Civil / Structural Engineer to join the busy engineering team in their London office on a full-time (5 days a week), contract basis, to assist with work on a data centre, with pad foundations, steel frame, composite floor, below ground drainage & utilities.
- A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience,
- Experience of undertaking the design and project management of structural & Infrastructure engineering projects,
- Experience in the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.,
- A good understanding of the planning process including agreeing planning conditions and discharging them,
- Knowledge of flood risk assessments and drainage strategies for planning,
- Knowledge of Road Construction Consent submissions, with knowledge of Section 56 submissions.
- Good understanding of industry standards, practices, regulations and health & safety.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to develop the business by introducing new clients and expanding the workload,
- Competent in using design and analysis software e.g. Autocad & Civil 3D.
This contract is expected to last for a minimum of 9 months and possibly longer.
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.