Our client currently has an opening for a Civil Engineer to be based in Edinburgh.
The office in Edinburgh has around 60 people and this has increased at a sustainable pace over the several years.
The company has an established presence in the central belt of Scotland and have experienced huge success in London with a further two offices planned to open this year.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As the consultancy has a wide variety of projects, you will work on such as the design of distilleries, commercial units, NHS projects, small-medium scale residential developments, visitors' centres, net-zero compliant buildings and structures, schools, and several government contracts.
CIVIL ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure highest possible standards are achieve on each project
- Liaise with various departments, external clients, and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to brief.
- Mentor junior engineers and technicians
- Carry out Infrastructural design work
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Proven track record working within a UK based engineering consultancy
- Strong practical experience using AutoCAD and Civils 3D software
- Comfortable managing to multiple projects at once
- £38,000 - £43,000 Per Annum
- 5% Pension
- 34 Day annual leave
- Access to Enterprise club cars
- Pair further education and training courses
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with great care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!