Are you a career focused BIM Technician with considerable Revit experience?
If so, our client wants to hear from you.
This role offers the opportunity to join an established engineering consultancy with an envious project pipeline and a history of producing award-winning projects across Ireland and the UK.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in the preparation of high-quality BIM models and design drawings
- Liaise with third parties and contractors
- You will also be involved in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents
- Attend design/site meetings
- Ensure that projects are delivered efficiently and on time
BIM TECHNICIAN PROFILE
- You will possess Level 6 or higher certificate in Civil engineering or equivalent
- An excellent understanding of Revit software
- Extensive post graduate experience within a structural design office
- Draughting experience on building projects using concrete, steel, timber, and masonry is an advantage
- Committed to achieving associate membership at Engineers Ireland
- A strong working knowledge of Revit and draughting software such as AutoCAD and CADS-RC is required
- €40,000 - €50,000
- Designated CPD days with one-to-one training
- 5% company pension
- Clear career pathways
- BIM Level 2 certification
- State of the art facilities and the latest software systems
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil and Structural Engineering recruiter, Connor Sandison, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Connor will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.