Site Design Coordinator (Civils)
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, Essex, Witham
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Mar 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working with a global, market leading contractor that specialises in sourcing energy from waste and renewable gas. They have asked us to help them find a site based Design Coordinator to join the civil/Structural works management team on a site which is based in Witham.
- Managing the design processes of subcontractors within the civil works on site in liaison with the Lead Engineer Civil,
- Responsible for the civil works to be executed in accordance with the contract, and conform with project time, budget, HSE and quality requirements,
- Responsible for managing the design interface with external and/or in-house design teams and you pro-actively establish the design release schedule and monitor the design progress to ensure agreed target milestones are met and mitigate risk and delays,
- Able evaluate the design provided by others and facilitate technically profound construction solutions with consideration to the complexity of works,
- Represent the civil design department when necessary at internal and external meetings,
- Provide construction experience feedback for the current and future projects.
- A degree in civil / structural engineering or architecture,
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry,
- Experience with both design consultants and civil contractors are key for this role,
- Strong experience in civil project management and design coordination, preferably in large scale civil, industrial or plant business construction projects,
- Solution orientated, forward planner & strong communicator combined with good negotiation skills, resilience and structured work style,
- Good knowledge of QA processes as applicable to the civil construction industry,
- Good command of English, other languages are an advantage.
On offer for the Site Design Coordinator:
- A competitive salary,
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity,
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international company,
- Personal development opportunities through company academy,
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines,
- Excellent employment conditions,
- State of the art infrastructure.
If this opportunity is of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call him for more details on 01728 726126.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert