- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, London, City of London
- £37000 - £42000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Highways & transport jobs
- Highways Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark within a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we are helping our client to find an experienced Transport Planner to join their growing practice in London on a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- Experience of drafting of Transport Assessments, Statements and Travel Plan,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Road collision data analysis,
- Public Transport strategies (Bus and Rail),
- Junction capacity analysis (Junctions 9 & LinSig),
- Basic understanding of highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical alignment),
- Competent in using TRICS database,
- Competent in using AutoCAD and AutoTrack,
- Experience in using Census Data to understand and analyse existing travel patterns,
- Parking layouts,
- The wider planning system.
The successful Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert