Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, South Yorkshire, Sheffield
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with an established engineering consultancy that pride themselves on their excellent reputation of providing quality, cost-effective solutions to their clients.
They have asked us to help them find an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their Sheffield office on a full time permanent basis.
- Designing and preparing drawings for surface water, sewer networks and external ground levels in the residential and commercial sectors,
- Designing and preparing highway designs including vertical and horizontal geometry. Highways and Drainage design experience (S278, 38, 104),
- Working with specialist software for drainage and infrastructure design including AutoCAD, PDS, and Microdrainage/Windes,
- Preparing technical schedules,
- Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers when required,
- Ensuring project work is carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget,
- Ensuring that appropriate service/design decisions are met,
- Communicating with Directors on relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved,
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team and ensuring all relevant staff are informed of client matters,
- Mentoring and assisting Graduate Engineers where required,
- Embracing CPD, self-learning and personal development,
- Actively working towards Chartered Engineering status (where applicable).
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or working towards Chartered status with ICE,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Must have hands on design experience & the ability to work on multiple projects at once,
- Residential infrastructure design experience, including drainage and highway design to adoptable standards (S38, S278 and S104 and S206),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent attention to details,
- Ability and desire to supervise and mentor team members.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer opportunity please send an updated CV to Sian Burke.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert