We are working with an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their Winchester office for an ambitious & creative BIM Coordinator to join their digital engineering team on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be keen to specialise in digitalisation of the industry and adoption of process technologies underpinned by BIM and will play a key part in the continued growth of this service with occasional travel across the UK for meetings or industry events.
Projects: defence, manufacturing, healthcare, residential, cultural, education, and motorsport with construction values anywhere from £5M to more than £500M.
- Carry out BIM Coordination activities (using Solibri & BIM Track) and lead workshops,
- Administrate Common Data Environment platforms (typically A-Site),
- Project-team facing role, leading workshops and monitoring activities of others,
- Utilise knowledge and experience of the BIM process to guide projects,
- Understanding of structured information model schemas.
- A Bachelors / Masters / other qualifications in either built environment / BIM / data science or change management (desirable, not essential),
- Must have some industry experience in a relevant position (all levels considered),
- Demonstrable commitment to continued learning and self-development in emerging technology and processes,
- BIM coordination, reviews, and reporting using Solibri or similar,
- Communication and reporting on coordination issues using BIM Track or similar,
- Common Data Environment capabilities and configuration using A-Site or similar,
- Good time management skills with the ability to work independently as required,
- A proactive "can do" and collaborative attitude in a variety of working environments,
- Strong knowledge of BIM standards, emerging software, and industry developments,
- Awareness of own strengths and weaknesses with a commitment to self and team development,
- Able to build trust and maintain excellent working relationships.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you would like to find out more about the client, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.