- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, Norfolk, Norwich
- £33000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with a small but emerging Civil engineering consultancy with a focus on sustainability Due to an expanding workload they have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing practice in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
This offers a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking and strategic company as they continue with exciting plans to further develop their business. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects including: residential, commercial, retail, flood risk.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (min grade 2:1 with honours),
- Between 1-5 years' experience working as a civil design engineer on a wide range of projects,
- Must have worked on adoptable drainage and highways with experience of design drainage strategies,
- Must have experience of either using PDS or civil 3d to design adoptable standard roads and adoptable drainage systems (Section 38's, Section 278's, Section 104's etc).
- Experience of creating drainage strategies and writing reports for planning including FRA's.
- Knowledge of using Microdrainage or Flow.
On offer for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Competitive Salary,
- Company pension contributions,
- Flexible working,
- 25 days' annual leave.
- In house and external training courses.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers clear and genuine opportunities for promotion and a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client offers agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this exciting new Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert