- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, Bristol
- £37000 - £42000 per annum
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Environmental engineering jobs
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an established multi-disciplined engineering company with multiple offices in England and Wales. They offer a broad range of engineering specialisms to allow for them to provide a complete in-house solution for their clients, no matter the size or complexity of the project.
This position is ideal for an ambitious Engineering Geologist looking to take that next step in their career.
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience within the ground engineering sector
- Soil and rock logging skills
- A good understanding of the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others
- Experience of scheduling geotechnical testing of soil and rock
- Experience in the preparation of Preliminary Sources Studies (desk studies)
- Clear, polite written and oral communication skills
- A collaborative approach to work
- Integrity and a caring approach to others.
A commitment to continued professional development. Please contact Athena Hanson-Aherne on 01728 726123 to discuss this fantastic position in more detail. Alternatively, to fast-track your application, please send an up-to-date CV and relevant work experience
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert