Lead Civil Engineer
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- Scotland, Fife, Dunfermline
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client specialises in designing low energy, high quality, bespoke residential projects throughout the UK and they are looking to add a Lead Civil Engineer to their busy design office in Dunfermline.
Considered a market leader when it comes to delivering stunning, sustainable design focused projects and they have a portfolio that shows exactly why that is the case.
As a Lead Civil Engineer, you will provide support and oversight to a small team of civil engineers and technicians.
Within this role, you will ensure that projects are adequately resourced, profitable, and delivered to the highest possible standards, as per client brief.
Given the nature of the consultancy, it is preferred that you can attract clients through your established network.
As you are Lead Civil Engineer, you will work closely with the in-house team of Architects providing your engineering insight and knowhow to ensure that each individual project runs as smoothly as possible.
The culture within this consultancy is design led, allowing you to creatively influence the work that you are involved in whilst pursuing the dreams of the client.
- Achieving fast pace of work whilst maintaining high standards of quality and accuracy
- Preparation and review of detailed design and specification packages
- Provide site support to clients and contractors
- Attend site visits to support self-build clients and contractors
- Ambitions to become chartered if not already achieved
- 5+ Years' experience working within a similar engineering consultancy
- Strong background of delivering residential projects, ideally, throughout the UK
- Experience using various software packages such as Microdrainage and AutoCAD
- £45,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
- 30 days annual leave
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Regular social events such as BBQs (weather compliant), nights out, team walks
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert