Associate Director (Infrastructure)
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, Leicestershire, Loughborough
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working with a highly successful and rapidly growing Civil engineering consultancy specialising in infrastructure construction. They are in the enviable position of having a growing orderbook for the next year and as a result are planning on steady and sustainable growth.
In order to support this growth, they are looking for a talented Associate Director to play a leading role in the development of the emerging infrastructure team in their Loughborough office on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 10 years' post Chartered experience,
- Experience of managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and with the opportunity for career advancement. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert