Structural Revit Technician (Contract)
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- England, London, City of London
- £40.00 - £42.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Structural engineering jobs
- Structural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy that is seeking an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join the team in their busy London office on a contract basis. Although based in London this roles offers fully remote working if required.
The successful candidate will join their structural design team where your will work on a range of projects including new-build and refurbishment across the residential, commercial and educational sectors.
- A relevant qualification,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Technician,
- A minimum of 2 years' experience using Revit,
- Experience in the production of general arrangement drawings in all common building materials,
- Self-motivated with good time management skills,
- A problem solver who can work well under pressure,
- Excellent attention to detail.
The successful Structural Revit Technician will undertake the structural design & calculations, checking drawings & proposing ideas from a structural perspective and liaising with other disciplines. There will be occasional AutoCAD work and the successful candidate must be happy with this.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert