Civil Infrastructure CAD Technician
- Willis White Associates
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- c.£34-44,000 p.a.
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a highly respected medium sized firm of Structural & Civil Consulting Engineers with prestigious offices situated in the heart of Central London.
Job Title: Civil Infrastructure CAD Technician
They are seeking a talented and experienced Civil Infrastructure CAD Technician to join their team in Central London. As a Civil CAD Technician, you will play a crucial team role in the design and delivery of a range of infrastructure projects, including highways, drainage, and utilities.
- Produce detailed drawings, and specifications using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and technical documents.
- Liaise with other team members and clients to ensure project requirements are met.
- Support project managers and engineers in delivering high-quality infrastructure projects on time and within budget.
- Ideally an ONC or HNC in Civil Engineering or a related discipline.
- Proven experience using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
- Good knowledge of civil infrastructure design, including highways, drainage, and utilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working on projects within Central London would be preferred.
If you are a self-motivated and enthusiastic CAD Technician looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning and highly respected consultants engaged on a variety of exciting infrastructure projects within Central London and beyond, please apply today.
This is an exceptional career opportunity with a company who are able to offer genuine workload diversity, excellent ongoing career development and a generous salary package (which is negotiable depending on the individual's ability, experience etc., but likely to be in the region of £35-44,000 p.a.).
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.
Willis White Associates are a specialist Independent Recruitment Consultants dedicated to providing a comprehensive and high quality service to Consulting Engineers throughout the UK. Our main areas of expertise are in the following sectors:
- Civil Infrastructure & Highways
- Structural Engineering
- Traffic Engineering & Transport Planning
Whether you are a candidate seeking a job or a client looking to fill a position, with over 25 years experience recruiting in these specific industry sectors, you can expect to receive expert advice together with a professional and friendly service throughout the recruitment process.
Contact: Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
Tel. : 01722 658055
E-mail : email@example.com
- 01722 658055
Dairy House, Netton Farm
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert