Senior Civil Engineer
- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- Scotland, Glasgow
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Civil Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ON OFFER FOR THE SUCCESSFUL SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
- £40,000 to £50,000
- Up to 10% Company Pension
- 34 days annual leave
- Volunteering days
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their award-winning infrastructure team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
Our client has several UK offices offering multi-disciplinary services to a range of markets including commercial, retail, leisure, and healthcare.
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you to join a small team of around engineers and technicians that work on the design of roads and drainage schemes for various infrastructure projects throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Civil Design Engineer:
- Execute/oversee engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & design)
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant section agreements, standards, regulations, and procedures
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
- Maintain strong communication with the clients, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
- Manage resources effectively for smooth project delivery
Please apply now or for further information contact Connor Sandison at Conrad Consulting in the Edinburgh office today.
Interviews are taking place within the next two weeks and our client can accommodate evening or weekend time slots.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert