- Conrad Consulting Ltd.
- Scotland, Edinburgh
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, 9% Pension
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Infrastructure jobs
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Type
- Full Time
45,000 - 55,000
34 Day annual leave
Are you an experienced engineering manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a leading developer on a range of residential and commercial projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is currently seeking a highly skilled engineering manager to join their team and help them deliver exceptional projects that exceed our clients' expectations.
As an engineering manager, you will be responsible for providing technical input into the viability of new sites, commissioning site investigations, topographical surveys, and various other assessment reports on land acquired.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the Land Department to provide technical input into the viability of new sites
- Commissioning site investigations, topographical surveys, and various other assessment reports on land acquired
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with external consultants, contractors, and suppliers
- Managing the engineering design process, ensuring that all designs meet the required standards and are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensuring that all projects comply with relevant legislation, regulations, and industry standards
- Providing technical support and guidance to the wider team, including project managers, architects, and surveyors
- Managing the engineering budget, ensuring that costs are controlled, and projects are delivered within budget
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- A degree in engineering or a related field
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably within the residential or commercial development sector
- Strong technical knowledge of engineering design and construction
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to negotiate effectively
- Previous experience of all stages of the design and construction process
-Analysis and technical design skills such as AutoCAD, Microdrainage, PDS or Civils 3D.
Conrad Consulting are a specialist recruitment company that is responsible for supplying high quality personnel at all levels to civil and structural organisations throughout the nation on both a permanent and contract basis.
Call us on
0203 159 5387
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert