Job Title: Bridges Team Lead
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + 7% Pension, Hybrid work, 25 days annual leave
Our client is a leading consultancy firm that specialises in the delivery of exceptional engineering solutions and services to a mixture of public and private clients across the UK.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced and talented Bridge Engineer that is ready to lead their growing team based in Belfast.
The successful candidate will have UK experience and be Chartered, with a strong knowledge of both DMRB and Translink/Network Rail design standards, including Eurocodes.
Within this role, the Bridge Engineer Team Lead can expect to manage a team of 20+ engineers working on a large portfolio that includes HS2 and railway decarbonisation projects.
- Lead and manage a team of bridge engineers to deliver high-quality engineering solutions to our clients.
- Act as the technical authority on projects, providing expert advice and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Ensure that all work produced by the team is of a high standard and meets the requirements of clients and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, and other professionals in the industry.
- Work closely with other team leads and managers to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Chartered Engineer with extensive experience in bridge engineering.
- Knowledge of both DMRB and Translink/Network Rail design standards, including Eurocodes.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to manage complex projects.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with a track record of leading successful teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, and colleagues.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects with a talented and supportive team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the perfect fit for the role.