Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + 35 hour work week, 34 days annual leave, hybrid work
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with a passion for designing and delivering high-quality civil engineering projects in the UK?
Do you have an excellent track record of delivering multi-disciplinary projects throughout all phases of the project lifecycle?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our clients dynamic, design focused team in Edinburgh.
As a highly experienced Senior Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for leading projects from conception through to completion, managing resources, and ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Working closely with other departments, the role will involve delivering complex and innovative solutions for a wide range of projects across the UK.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of Civil Engineering and a strong working knowledge of MicroDrainage.
Candidates who are working towards Chartered status are also highly desirable.
- BSc in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of Civil Engineering
- A strong working knowledge of MicroDrainage
- Experience of working on a range of projects across multiple sectors
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership skills with experience in managing teams of engineers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- Working towards Chartered status (desirable)
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects across the UK.
If you are an experienced Senior Civil Engineer looking for a new challenge in Edinburgh, please apply now for immediate consideration.