Our client currently has an exciting opportunity available in their Watford office.
They are currently on the lookout for a Project Engineer (Structures) to join the existing structures team, to work on Projects within Commercial, Residential and industrial sectors, with Values of projects ranging from £10M-£100M plus.
The successful candidate will be responsible, under the leadership of an Associate Director, for the internal day-to-day management of projects and the engineering solutions for numerous schemes for clients across these sectors.
- A degree in Civil or structural engineering,
- An interest in pursuing their Chartered Engineer status with the Institution of Structural Engineers,
- Between 4-7 years' post graduate structural experience
- Good communication skills,
- Demonstrable technical ability in design of the core materials; concrete, steel, masonry, and timber,
- Good communication and report writing skills,
- Experience with Eurocodes and software design packages (TEKLA, TEDDS, design software etc.) are essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.