An opportunity to Join our inhouse technical team, your role as Engineer is highly varied and diverse, offering you huge scope and progression playing a key role in the design of our developments. You will coordinate across multiple aspects of the development process, and with our technical teams based in-house, this gives you the opportunity to see your designs being created and implemented.
- Preparation of detailed designs for development infrastructure, including site layouts, highways, services, drainage, foundations, and legal plans
- Manage own development projects and coordinate the process at all stages
- Preparation, submission and closing out of relevant applications inc S278/38, S104/106, Building Regulations and Planning Conditions
- Support junior members of the team, playing a key role in their mentoring and development
- Visit the site throughout the design and build process to support technical queries and see the progression of development
- Hold a Civil Engineering degree is desirable, or equivalent in working experience
- Experience within the role of an Engineer, with a consultancy background or a housebuilder with in-house design
- Ideally, MICE chartered or Incorporated, but studies can be fully supported toward this
- Experience in creating detailed designs of infrastructure, foundations, highways, drainage, and external work in housing developments
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of packages such as Microsoft, AutoCAD, PDS, and FLOW (or similar)
This role offers you an amazing opportunity to build and progress your skills whilst bringing your own knowledge and ideas to make a positive impact on the communities in which we work.