NEW GRADUATE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER!
Salary up to £24,000-26k + Benefits
I am actively seeking a motivated, bright and enthusiastic graduate who is looking to progress in an expert civil/structural design office near Newcastle. Our client prides itself on its excellent reputation and with Chartered Engineers in the office you will be in good hands and offered brilliant options for support to become Chartered.
Working on an interesting mix of residential, commercial, and mixed-use structural projects, you will join a friendly, dynamic and growing team. You will learn to design in all contemporary materials, help generate reports and specifications, as well as visit site and collaborate with members of the design team to solve problems and come up with new innovate design solutions.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (2,1 or First class)
* A desire to learn and progress in a structural design environment
* Ideally you will have a working knowledge of CAD
* You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
* You will work well as part of a collaborative, close-knit design team
* A driving licence for site visits would be beneficial though not essential
* We can also consider candidates relocating for this role*
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
* A competitive starting salary
* Support to become Chartered
* Pension contribution
* An interesting and varied workload
* A friendly design office
* Flexible work arrangements!
To discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA 07891437412 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk