We are delighted to be working with a small but emerging Civil engineering consultancy with a focus on sustainability Due to an expanding workload they have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing practice in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
This offers a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking and strategic company as they continue with exciting plans to further develop their business. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects including: residential, commercial, retail, flood risk.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent (min grade 2:1 with honours),
- Between 1-5 years' experience working as a civil design engineer on a wide range of projects,
- Must have worked on adoptable drainage and highways with experience of design drainage strategies,
- Must have experience of either using PDS or civil 3d to design adoptable standard roads and adoptable drainage systems (Section 38's, Section 278's, Section 104's etc).
- Experience of creating drainage strategies and writing reports for planning including FRA's.
- Knowledge of using Microdrainage or Flow.
On offer for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Competitive Salary,
- Company pension contributions,
- Flexible working,
- 25 days' annual leave.
- In house and external training courses.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Civil Engineer who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic projects and to further enhance their career. The role offers clear and genuine opportunities for promotion and a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit to this role is that our client offers agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this exciting new Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.