Our client is looking for a CAD Technician to join their talented Team based in Tetbury on permanent basis.
- Work with the design and project delivery teams to produce technical drawings at various project stages,
- Independently work and manage timescales against project programmes,
- Checking the quality of information provided by third parties, and the successful transition to deliverables within a collaborative environment,
- Support other team members to produce project and details standards and help maintain.
- A minimum of 3 years' Autocad experience,
- Good knowledge in the use of Revit,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
They are looking for candidates who are ambitious, motivated, and keen to fully embrace the opportunities and benefits that the excellent training and interesting design work has to offer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.