Australia is one of the most sought over locations in the world to live and work, and with good reason. A fantastic lifestyle and the chance to further your career on large infrastructure projects makes this a move well worth considering.
My client is a leading international heavy civil contractor running a number of key infrastructure projects around Australia valued in the billions. In order for these projects to be a success there is a need to recruit top talent from around the world. As such they are now searching for a Laboratory Manager to work on their main project in New South Wales.
As a Laboratory Manager you will already have existing experience in the field of materials testing for civil and infrastructure projects. Reporting to the Project Technical Manager you will be managing a team of experienced technicians focusing on soils, rock, aggregates and concrete testing. Other requirements and responsibilities include;
- Knowledge of international testing standards (ASTM, BR, AS etc.)
- Knowledge in mix design development (grout, mortar, concrete, shotcrete)
- Oversee maintenance and cleanliness of laboratory and testing equipment
- Ensure reports, proposals and requested information are properly prepared and reported
- Promote continuous quality monitoring of standards and practices
Qualifications and Experience Requirements include;
- A degree (or equivalent) in engineering technology or related field
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of testing on construction and geotechnical materials
- Sound interpersonal skills and managerial skills
- Good IT skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage a team
- A desire to develop and advance your career
In respect to your skills and experience you will be offered an excellent salary as part of a package that includes relocation, immigration assistance (as required), accommodation and superannuation. There is an immediate need to fill this role and an interest in interviewing as soon as possible. If you think this opportunity is for you then you are encouraged to apply as quickly and in the strictest confidence to Phil via email@example.com.