Move into Teaching! A great opportunity to become an Instructor / Trainer and join a collaborative and dynamic team delivering instruction in either Construction Technology and / or Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering and Draughting ( Revit / BIM ) at a unique training facility in Chatham, Kent.
Excellent benefits which include:
- Six weeks paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Generous contributory pension
- Funding for continuous professional development and personal growth
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site gym
MKC Training is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, all applications will be considered. We provide support through our Mental Health First Aid and Coaching and Mentoring schemes, we are accredited Investors in People, ISO accredited we have a Gold Award in the Medway Healthy Workplaces Programme and have won several Health & Safety awards.
MKC Training is passionate about the success we deliver for our learners, our partners, and local communities, empowering our people to be ambitious, solution-focused, proactive, and creative thinkers. Our values, Commitment to learner success, Investment in People, Collaboration through partnership to achieve shared goals, Innovation to prepare for tomorrow, help us achieve our vision, to be the UK’s most innovative training design and delivery partner, trusted by our customers to prepare them for tomorrow. We have a long and very successful partnership contract based at the Royal School of Military Engineering, Brompton Barracks.
- Deliver training at Level 3 and 5 in Construction Technology and / or Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Engineering and Draughting
- Deliver training in Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Deliver training in Revit
- 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Complete a full teacher training qualification within the first 3 years of contract commencement (full teacher training package will be provided)
Additional experience to support Building Services Trainer application:
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with building design and analysis software
- Experience using AutoCAD or equivalent
- Formal or informal teaching roles
- Knowledge & experience of e-learning and e-assessment tools
- An enthusiastic and committed individual, with strong communication skills, a passion to train others and prepared to extend your own skills and knowledge.
Full Job Description is available on request.
Armed Forces Covenant - We will offer guaranteed interviews to military veterans if they meet the selection criteria.
All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service application. MKC Training follows the DBS Code of Practice.
If you’re interested, apply or contact Tim Hill at Technical Placements for an informal chat about the role.
Note to Recruitment Agencies - this recruitment project is under a managed service contract - direct approaches to the client will not be accepted.