Our client has recently been successfully purchased by a large employee owned firm and they are now entering an exciting period for the business.
They are planning to expand their UK based operations to include more office spaces, an increased headcount, and a larger client base over the next several years.
If you are an experienced Structural Engineer that feels trapped in a role that offers little more than a monthly pay check then this role could be the solution for you.
As a Principal Structural Engineer, you will:
- Report to a divisional director and manage a small team of engineers.
- Mentor junior staff and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that all projects are completed as per client briefs on time, to budget and to the highest possible standards.
- Prepare and direct designs, specifications, and progress reports.
- Grow and expand the business by attracting new clients and maintaining current relationships.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A degree in Structural/Civil Engineering.
- MIStructE status.
- SER Registration (preferred but not essential).
- Experience within a similar design consultancy.
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer:
- £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum.
- 5% Pension.
- Paid Professional Memberships.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working options.
- 37.5 Hour work week.