Are you a dynamic and innovative engineer looking to make a meaningful impact on cutting-edge projects? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where your skills are valued and your ideas are heard?
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a talented team based in Oxford.
- Design of temporary structures and assessment of groundworks
- Producing steel connection designs
- Overseeing reinforced concrete detailing
- Reviewing and checking subcontractor design packages
- Assisting project director and management team in project delivery
- Assisting project managers to identify engineering constraints
- Assisting construction team with to trouble shoot the works
- Liaise with client design team to ensure information is delivered on time
- Liaise with client design team to simplify designs and constructability
- Attending design site meetings with the Main Contractor and their design consultants
- Reporting to head of engineering
Ideal Candidate requirements
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Ability to work independently
- Experience designing to Eurocodes
- Experience in concrete and steel design
- Experience of foundation design/ geotechnical engineering
- UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.