Are you a CAD/Revit technician seeking an opportunity to showcase your technical prowess in a charming, picturesque town? Look no further! Our client on the hunt for an exceptional Revit Technician to join their innovative team in Tetbury. Join a forward-thinking company on the cutting edge of architecture and design. Be part of a passionate, creative team that values your skills and input. You will have opportunities for career growth and professional development as well as a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Translate designs into precise CAD and Revit drawings.
- Collaborate closely with architects and designers to bring concepts to life.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and compliance of all technical drawings.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of CAD/Revit standards.
- Assist in the management of project documentation.
- Proven experience as a CAD/Revit Technician in the architecture or design industry.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of architectural and construction principles
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.