Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise and they currently have an opening for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be required to prepare drainage and road infrastructure designs for residential and commercial developments and should be able to demonstrate that they can take a leading role on projects under the guidance of a Director.
- Promote the company to existing and prospective clients,
- Establishing new clients,
- Client liaison in conjunction with Associate Directors and Associates,
- Learn and understand the full range of products and standards for the various Construction Engineering sectors (i.e., Construction, Equipment, Infrastructure, Mining & Resources, and Property).
- Actively participate in the development of engineering solutions using technical skills and experience, as well as knowledge of design and construction,
- Active involvement in all projects under their direction, including project programming and monitoring,
- Assist with coordination and management of project team resource requirements with Associates.
- Design and design philosophy development in conjunction with Project Director,
- Preparation of preliminary designs (requires Director approval prior to issue),
- Assist Project Director with fee proposal development.
- Production of technical reports.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant engineering experience,
- A minimum of 5 years' design and design development experience,
- Must be from a construction/mining background,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
There is excellent opportunity for progression for the successful candidate. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.