Our client, a contemporary and innovative engineering practice is currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis. Based in Central London their offices offer a modern and friendly environment for their team of motivated and dynamic structural engineers and technicians.
They are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who will be happy creating high-quality structural solutions and is confident enough to push boundaries with their design work.
Projects: Commercial, Education, Housing, Residential and Temporary works.
- A degree in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience,
- Ability and desire to mentor and develop more junior team members,
- Experience of managing own projects from inception to completion,
- A creative individual who is able to convey ideas to others,
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills,
- Strong & innovative design skills,
- Able to work well within a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
This is a company committed to developing and retaining talented people with great inter-personal skills and will fully support their training and development towards achieving their career goals.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package along with genuine career progression. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.