STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (grad+4)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A Civil & Structural consultancy is seeking a Structural Engineer with min 4 years' experience to join their growing team in Manchester. The role offers excellent career progression and training to candidates, within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients.
You will be working towards professional membership and will have experience to design structural elements in accordance with codes of practice across a range of materials e.g., steel and concrete, masonry, timber.
To be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
- A BEng or MEng Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design and be a member of the relevant body such as the IStructE.
- Working towards chartership or the ambition to do so.
- Experience of building structures and a knowledge of steel, concrete, timber, and load bearing masonry structures -
- The ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes.
- Experience with computer software is desirable - notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
- Experience across a variety of sectors such as commercial, educational, and residential. Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
On offer is a salary form £40,000 up to £45,000, pension contributions, holiday allocations and the opportunity to join a supportive and conscious practise. The consultancy is an incredibly close knit, and you will form part of this team as opposed to being a number commonly seen in some practises.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting EMAIL or call me on 02038542961