Our client currently has an excellent opportunity for a Structural Revit technician to join their talented team in Birmingham.
Responsibilities of a Structural Revit Technician :
- Work with Engineers and liaise with internal and external project teams to produce structural information modelling and drawing production on projects
- Prepare and develop structural drawings, BIM models, images and other documents relating to the design
- Work with project teams to develop and implement project-specific BIM workflows, BIM Execution Plans and data management
- Take responsibility for the production and delivery of structural information for specific areas of the design and project development
- Good eye for drawings, models, and aesthetics
- Experience with concrete and steel projects
- Ideally a minimum of 4-5 years' experience of using Autodesk, Revit structures or above
Salary and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 23 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.