Job Title - Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Location - Manchester
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Currently working on a fantastic opportunity in the space for an experienced engineer to excel within my client's firm, recognized for its proficiency in delivering inventive and eco-friendly resolutions within diverse domains of civil and structural engineering. Our client has solidified its influential presence within the sector through the prioritisation of cooperative collaboration, guaranteeing the successful conveyance of designs for ongoing and forthcoming projects. In order to sustain this growth within the industry, they are henceforth looking to bring in an additional senior member to their team to oversee a wide variety of innovative projects.
- A bachelor's degree (BSc or BEng) in Geology or Engineering, coupled with a postgraduate qualification in a related field (Meng, MSc, etc.).
- Possessing a chartered recognition (CEng) from a relevant institution would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Considerable experience in operating within the Geotechnical and Engineering domain.
- Should have acquired previous exposure to conducting site visits and examinations, which entail performing tests to ascertain soil attributes such as strength, density, permeability, and compaction.
- Executing design proposals related to geotechnical components in upcoming and ongoing projects.
- Formulating budget estimates, proposals, and resource prerequisites for various projects.
- Collaborate effectively with other engineers throughout the business.
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of calculations, sketches, and other materials throughout the life cycle of projects.
- Take a role in mentoring junior personnel and assisting them in their development.
If this opportunity is one of interest and you'd like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.